- Slow fashion—the EU’s vision for sustainable and circular textiles
- Introduction of mandatory (eco-) design requirements
- Reducing the destruction of unsold and returned textiles
- Introduction of a Digital Product Passport
- Substantiating ‘green’ claims
- Extended Producer Responsibility
- UK developments in this space
EU Law analysis: Dr Astrid Seehafer, principal associate, Rachel Duffy, associate, and Jemima Holt, trainee solicitor, of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer discuss the European Commission’s recently adopted its Strategy for Sustainable and Circular Textiles.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial