- Quick guide to A1P1—examining Article 1 of Protocol No 1 to the European Convention on Human Rights
- ECHR Article 1 of Protocol No 1: Protection of Property
- What is A1P1 and what does it cover?
- What is the approach to assessing whether certain actions are compatible with A1P1?
- What is the approach to the question of whether an interference with A1P1 is justified?
- How does A1P1 interact with other Convention rights?
Public Law analysis: Nick Wrightson and Bianca Patulea of the Public Law team at Kingsley Napley LLP examine Article 1 of Protocol No 1 (A1P1) to the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR). This quick reference guide provides a helpful summary explaining what A1P1 is, what it covers, the criteria for justified interference with A1P1 rights, and how A1P1 interacts with other Convention rights.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial