- Global Britain—spotlight on international trade with Canada
- What is Canada's approach towards international free trade agreements?
- How does Canada's market compare to the UK?
- What are the main opportunities for the UK in Canada and vice versa?
- What are the main challenges for the UK in dealing with Canada? Are there any obvious redlines?
- Are there existing trade arrangements in Canada which provide an example of the kind of arrangement that might be put in place?
Public Law analysis: What appetite is there for a UK-Canada free trade agreement (FTA)? Clifford Sosnow, partner at Fasken Martineau LLP, believes that Brexit can only deepen trade ties between Canada and the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial