- Parliament urged to uphold the rights of UK and EU citizens post Brexit
- Original news
- What is the background to this briefing?
- Why is there concern about the way the Withdrawal Bill is currently drafted?
- What are the opposing sides of the argument on this aspect of the Bill?
- Are there any other areas of the Bill or the Law Society’s Parliamentary Brief that you think corporate crime practitioners should be paying particular attention to?
Corporate Crime analysis: As the European Union (Withdrawal) Bill works its way through the parliamentary process, Abigail Bright, barrister at Doughty Street Chambers, considers some key concerns with the way the Bill is drafted, as set out in the Law Society’s recent parliamentary brief.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial