- Exploring possible changes to construction retentions and the HGCRA 1996
- What were the consultations about?
- LDEDCA 2009
- What changes could be made in relation to retentions?
- What changes could be made in relation to the LDEDCA 2009?
- What is the likelihood of changes being made?
Construction analysis: Following a consultation process on retentions in the construction industry, and on the 2011 amendments to the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 (HGCRA 1996) (the Construction Act consultation), Francis Ho, partner at Penningtons Manches, considers the possible changes that could be made to the law around retentions, payment and adjudication.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial