- Exploring a pre-action disclosure application (Sharp v Leeds City Council)
- Original news
- What is the background to the case, briefly?
- What issues did the case raise?
- What were the main arguments put forward?
- What did the judge decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What practical lessons can those advising take away from this case?
Personal Injury analysis: Kweku Aggrey-Orleans barrister at 12 King’s Bench Walk, Temple, London considers the issues around a pre-action protocol in a recent dispute resolution and personal injury case of Sharp v Leeds City Council.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial