- DWP consultation response on Employer Debt Regs—introducing the deferred debt arrangement
- Original news
- What is the background to the consultation response and 2018 Employer Debt Regs?
- What measures are being implemented through the 2018 Employer Debt Regs?
- The deferred debt arrangement
- Other technical changes
- What changes were made to the draft version of the 2018 Employer Debt Regs as a result of the consultation?
- What is the impact of the 2018 Employer Debt Regs?
Pensions analysis: On 26 February 2018, nearly one year after it launched a consultation on the draft Occupational Pension Schemes (Employer Debt) (Amendment) Regulations, the DWP published its consultation response and finalised the Occupational Pension Schemes (Employer Debt and Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2018, SI 2018/237. These regulations introduce the deferred debt arrangement and make other technical changes to the section 75 debt legislation with effect from 6 April 2018.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial