- DWP consultation—progress at last on the employer debt front
- Original news
- What is the background to this consultation?
- What were the conclusions of the March 2015 call for evidence?
- What measures is the DWP now proposing to take?
- The deferred debt arrangement
- Dealing with subsequent employment-cessation events
- Minor amendments to existing section 75 debt easements
- Other technical changes
- What is the timeline for the implementation of these proposals?
- What is the impact of these proposed changes?
Pensions analysis: Two years after its March 2015 call for evidence on section 75 debts in non-associated multi-employer defined benefit (DB) schemes, the DWP published, on 21 April 2017, a consultation paper setting out proposed changes to employer debt legislation for employers in non-segregated multi-employer DB schemes. The LexisPSL Pensions team takes a closer look.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial