- Changing up the rules regarding anti-money laundering
- Original news
- What are the key changes being brought in?
- How will these work in practice?
- How does this affect the anti-money laundering and tax evasion regimes across the UK/EU?
- What impact will Brexit have on the implementation of these changes?
- What action should lawyers be taking to assist their clients?
Corporate Crime analysis: The European Commission recently adopted a proposal to reinforce EU rules on anti-money laundering. Zia Ullah, partner at Eversheds, along with Anna Soltani, associate at the firm, explain the main changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial