- Attempting to improve fatal accident inquiries in Scotland
- Original news
- What is the background to this, and what are the key changes being introduced by IFASD(S)A 2016?
- Why have the changes been introduced?
- What are the key changes being introduced by IFASD(S)A 2016?
- What impact will the changes have in practice?
- Which provisions will have the most impact on corporate crime lawyers practicing in Scotland and why?
Corporate Crime analysis: How will changes to fatal accident and sudden death legislation in Scotland improve the public inquiry process? Clare Bone, partner at bto solicitors, hopes that the changes to the system will result in a fairer, more efficient system for fatal accident inquiries.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial