- Analysing the conclusions of the gross negligence manslaughter review
- Original News
- Why was this report commissioned?
- What are the review’s key recommendations?
- Rebuilding the GMC’s relationship with the profession
- System scrutiny and assurance
- Expert reports and expert witnesses
- GMC policies and process
- What practical impact could these recommendations, if adopted, have for medical professionals charged with gross negligence manslaughter?
- How would the impact differ between England/Wales and Scotland?
- How do you see this are developing in the future?
Corporate Crime analysis: Shannett Thompson, senior associate at Kingsley Napley, considers the background to the independent review of gross negligence manslaughter and culpable homicide (review) commissioned by the General Medical Council (GMC) and highlights its key recommendations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial