- The Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010—are we there yet?
- Original news
- What are the key features of TP(RAI)A 2010?
- Why has there been such a long delay before TP(RAI)A 2010 comes into force?
- What are the immediate implications of the Act coming into force?
- What actions should lawyers be taking before 1 August 2016?
- Are there any concerns with TP(RAI)A 2010?
Personal Injury analysis: The Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010 (TP(RAI)A 2010) will eventually come into force in August 2016. Hannah Cane, partner and Louise Farrelly-Smith, practice development lawyer, who are part of the Bond Dickinson insurance team, examine the consequences and offer advice.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial