- Tenant Fees Act 2019—government guidance
- Original News
- Who will enforce the ban?
- What are the penalties for breach?
- What is the procedure for local authorities enforcing breach?
- To what extent is the guidance binding?
- Are there any inaccuracies in the guidance, where it does not align with TFA 2019?
Property Disputes analysis: The government recently published guidance on the Tenant Fees Act 2019 (TFA 2019). Robin Stewart of Anthony Gold Solicitors, and partner at the firm David Smith, looks at some of the key questions relating to the guidance, including enforcement, penalties and some controversial aspects such as guidance pertaining to payment of damages (see LNB News 01/04/2019 50).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial