- Changes to houses in multiple occupation regulation
- What changes to HMO regulation are happening?
- Why are the changes needed?
- What does the guidance suggest that LHAs should be doing to prepare for the changes?
- What should landlords be doing to prepare for the changes?
- How do these changes fit in with the banning orders and other rogue landlord provisions which recently came into force?
- The government has indicated that it wants to review selective housing arrangements. How will it do that and what is likely to happen?
Local Government analysis: Dean Underwood, barrister at Cornerstone Barristers, London, discusses the changing landscape of mandatory, additional and selective licensing concerning houses in multiple occupation (HMO).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial