- IP weekly highlights—9 September 2021
- In this issue:
- Copyright & associated rights
- Architect’s moral right to be attributed as the author of drawings (The Front Door (UK) Ltd v Lower Mill Estate Ltd)
- Sex Pistols dispute over the exploitation of their songs (Jones v Lydon)
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Updated Practice Notes
- Updated Precedent
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
This week's edition of IP weekly highlights includes analysis of two cases, the first concerning the moral right of paternity where the copyright and right to use a drawing has been assigned to another as well as a claim of passing off, and the second, a High Court case which involved a dispute between members of the Sex Pistols over the exploitation of certain songs used in a new television series which the claimants argued went against the Band Member Agreement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial