- Four lessons from record money services business AML fine
- 1. The failings identified in the MT Global case are commonplace in the industry
- 2. Expect more and larger penalties
- 3. There is more to enforcement than fines
- 4. Expect more challenges
Law360, London: HMRC recently imposed a record fine on MT Global over anti-money laundering (AML) violations, highlighting several AML enforcement and supervision considerations for money services businesses (MSB) and their advisers, says Jessica Parker at Corker Binning.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial