- Disclosure of digital material—progress update
- What is the recent context to the disclosure of digital material in the criminal system being reviewed and why has it come under scrutiny?
- What are some problems with disclosure of digital material? Why are standards so critical?
- What steps have been taken recently to improve disclosure?
- Are we seeing progress being made? What further steps need to be taken and what do you see the future of digital material disclosure being?
- Is there anything else important to consider in this progress update and what next steps can we expect to see?
Corporate Crime analysis: Gareth Minty, legal director and Tim Thompson, managing associate both at Mishcon de Reya, provide a progress update on the disclosure of digital material, including what steps have been taken to improve disclosure, as well as what further progress is needed. In particular, the National Disclosure Improvement Plan (NDIP), published in January 2018, is discussed.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial