- Countdown to compulsory use of CCMS
- Original news
- What are the problems that practitioners are encountering with the CCMS?
- What should the LAA do to address the various issues?
- What advice do you have for practitioners?
- What should practitioners do if they encounter problems with the CCMS?
Family analysis: Elspeth Thomson, co-chair of Resolution’s Legal Aid Committee, outlines her concerns with the Client and Cost Management System (CCMS) and explains why Resolution are calling for the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) to postpone the compulsory use of CCMS.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial