- Costs orders and the discretionary powers of the court (K v K)
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What issues did this case raise? Why is it significant?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying the law in this area? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- How does this case fit in with other developments in this area? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Family analysis: The case of K v K will be remembered for the staggering level of costs incurred in proving a narrow point of law, says Julian Hawkhead, managing partner at Stowe Family Law LLP.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial