- Businesses hungry for feed-in tariff scheme
- How has the FiT regime been received since its introduction in 2010?
- What have been the challenges in building supply through the scheme?
- Has the relationship between supplier and domestic generator proven difficult?
- What is the general impression of the scheme? Has it been a success?
- Are we likely to see any changes in the scheme? What does the future hold?
Environment analysis: Why are businesses gravitating towards the feed-in tariff (FiT) regime? Alison Stock, partner in the renewable energy team at Stephens Scown, explores the positives and negatives of this regime and makes some interesting predictions about the future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial