- Brexit: The potential impact on the UK’s offshore wind industry
- Will UK renewable energy policy alter as a result of Brexit?
- Will renewable energy support schemes alter as a result of Brexit?
- Will EU merger control restrictions still apply once the UK leaves the EU?
- How will Brexit play out under the financing documents?
- How will Brexit impact European Investment Bank (EIB) funding?
- How will performance under project contracts be affected?
- How will contractual payments in Euros be affected?
- Will Brexit have any impact on an offshore wind farm’s development consent?
- Will there be a change to the environmental standards the project will be required to comply with once the UK leaves the EU?
Environment analysis: What might Brexit mean for the UK’s offshore wind industry? Nicholas Pincott, Kathryn Emmett and Lucy Bruce Jones at Norton Rose Fulbright, consider the likely impact of Brexit on the UK’s offshore wind industry and how such events might affect regulation of and investment in the sector going forwards.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial