- A look at the EU settlement scheme
- What, in summary, are the recent developments relating to the EU settlement scheme?
- Do you foresee any problems with the scheme in practice, and how could these be remedied?
- What are some key things applicants and practitioners should be aware of before applying under the scheme?
- Are any more changes on the horizon for those wishing to apply to keep an eye out for?
- Are there any other important points to consider?
Immigration analysis: Gary McIndoe, solicitor at Latitude Law, provides insight and top tips on the EU settlement scheme. In particular, he discusses the recent developments around the scheme and what both applicants and practitioners should be aware of.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial