- Ofcom’s code of practice supports new Electronic Communications Code
- Original news
- What documents have been published by Ofcom, and why?
- Is the use of these documents compulsory?
- What is the purpose and aim of the code of practice?
- What are the main provisions of the code of practice?
- Are there any other matters or issues that practitioners should be aware of in relation to these documents?
Property Disputes analysis: Damian Hyndman, partner in the litigation and dispute management group at Eversheds Sutherland, points out that central to the purpose of Ofcom’s final code of practice is the maintenance of good communications between operators and landowners in order to facilitate effective working relationships.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial