- Life Sciences weekly highlights—26 April 2018
- In this issue:
- Important relocation decision for EMA
- MHRA sets out five-year strategy
- Research and development
- Government lacks ‘ambitious’ plan for increasing R&D investment
- Calls for renewal of Concordat and Moratorium, as NHS genomics capabilities being ‘held back’
- Manufacture, marketing and sale
- Pharmacy (Premises Standards, Information Obligations, etc) Order 2016 (Commencement) (England, Wales and Scotland) Order of Council 2018
- Safety guidance on medical devices for personal use published
- EU legislation makes blood, tissues and cells ‘safer’, but must ‘keep pace'
- Data protection and confidential information
- Data protection under the draft Brexit withdrawal agreement
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Life Sciences highlights includes an update on the relocation of the EMA, information about the MHRA’s corporate plan for 2018–2023, the MHRA’s guidance for safely purchasing medical devices for personal use and analysis on the significance of the data protection provisions in the draft Brexit withdrawal agreement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial