- Keeping up with Brexit—negotiation priorities and progress
- What were the most significant developments in the Brexit negotiations/preparations in 2017?
- What are the priorities for the Brexit negotiating teams for Q1 2018?
- As negotiations enter the second phase of negotiations, what are the approaches of the UK and the EU towards the future relationship?
- Aside from the UK/EU trading relationship, how are the UK’s preparations for trading outside the EU progressing?
- What are the key legal issues for the UK legal market to monitor as negotiations advance?
- What are the key milestones and potential hazards to look out for in 2018?
Public Law analysis: Ros Kellaway, partner, and Annabel Borg, professional support lawyer, at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP take stock of the Brexit negotiations to date and identify key priorities for the negotiating teams in 2018 as the UK prepares to leave the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial