- Industry insight: Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in construction
- What is ADR?
- Expert determination
- What is ODR all about?
- What are the common problems with non-binding ADR?
- As a snapshot of dispute resolution in action, what is the breakdown of your contentious work during 2016 so far?
- What does the industry say is needed now to encourage the use of ADR?
- What does the future hold?
Construction analysis: Sarah Schütte of Schutte Consulting Limited explores the use of ADR in resolving disputes arising on construction and engineering projects. She looks at how ADR can be used, the problems commonly encountered with non-binding ADR, and the measures that could be taken to improve the ADR options currently available in the market.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial