- How the reputation of the CVA is receiving a makeover
- What are the current issues with CVAs that have been identified by the R3 report?
- What recommendations does the report make?
- How do you think the different creditor groups (ie landlords/trade creditors/etc) will react to the report?
- How likely are the recommendations to be implemented?
- Anything else worth mentioning?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Rose Lagram-Taylor, barrister at South Square, says that if the recommendations in a report by R3, trade association for the UK’s insolvency, restructuring, advisory, and turnaround professionals, are adopted, the company voluntary arrangements (CVA) insolvency procedure could become more attractive.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial