- Complying with articles of association when appointing administrators (Randhawa v Turpin)
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What issues arose for the Court of Appeal’s consideration?
- What did the Court of Appeal decide, and why?
- What are the implications for practitioners?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: In Randhawa v Turpin, a challenge to the appointment of administrators resulted in a reaffirmation by the Court of Appeal of the need for formality and strict compliance when managing the affairs of a company. Ali Tabari, of St Philips Stone, examines the court's decision and considers its implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial