- Analysis of TPR’s consultation on pensions climate-risk guidance
- What is the background to the consultation?
- What are the key aspects of TPR’s Draft Guidance on climate-related risks and opportunities?
- What are the key aspects of TPR’s draft appendix to its monetary penalties policy in relation to breaches of the climate change regulations?
- What are the practical implications for occupational pension schemes and their advisers? What actions should they be taking now and what happens next?
Pensions analysis: The Pension Regulator (TPR) is currently holding a consultation on new guidance which would see trustees and advisors held to higher standards in terms of climate-risk guidance. Suzanne Burrell, partner at Shoosmiths, shares her thoughts on the key aspects of the new guidance and its implications for occupational pension schemes and their advisers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial