- DWP response to consultation on draft regulations strengthening TPR’s powers
- Original news
- What was the background to the consultation?
- What was the outcome of the consultation? Have any changes been made to the draft regulations?
- Employer Resources Test Regulations
- Information Gathering Regulations
- What are the implications for pension schemes and their advisers?
Pensions analysis: The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has published its response to its consultation on the proposed drafting of two regulations which would strengthen the powers of the Pensions Regulator (TPR) to issue contribution notices and gather information, following changes introduced by the Pension Schemes Act 2021. Chris Edwards-Earl, senior associate at Stephenson Harwood, discusses the response.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial