- A clean bill of health for freedom of information
- Original news
- What is the background to this report?
- What were the Commission's terms of reference?
- What were the key questions raised in the Commission's call for evidence?
- What were the Commission's key conclusions/findings?
- What are the implications for requesters?
- What are the implications for central government?
- What are the implications for public bodies?
- What are the implications for the Information Commissioner?
- What about other bodies (businesses providing public services under contract, universities, etc)?
- What happens now? How will the FoI landscape develop over the next ten years?
Public Law analysis: Following the report from Independent Commission on Freedom of Information, Jon Belcher, a senior solicitor at Blake Morgan who specialises in information governance law and advises on freedom of information (FoI) issues, comments on the findings and how freedom of information might develop in the coming years.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial