- The professional negligence adjudication scheme—an update
- When was the scheme first launched?
- Who runs the scheme?
- Which types of claim is the scheme aimed at?
- Is it mandatory for those claims?
- Why use the scheme?
- Who is using the scheme?
- Where can we obtain further details of/documents for use in the scheme?
Dispute Resolution analysis: According to Ivor Collett, barrister at Crown Office Chambers, the professional negligence adjudication scheme is a quick, informal and relatively inexpensive method of dispute resolution. Collett discusses how the scheme is being used and why he believes all professional negligence lawyers really should consider it.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial