- Insolvent charities and pre-pack sales
- What are the details of the pre-pack sale of 4Children?
- What additional legal considerations were there given it was a pre-pack for a registered charity?
- Given the nature of the work, did you consider disclosing the financial position of the charity to the families using the 4Children services?
- Were there any particular difficulties to overcome in terms of this pre-pack?
- Do you expect there to be an increase in insolvent charity work?
- What practical advice do you have for lawyers involved in pre-pack charity sales?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Benn Richards, senior associate with Russell-Cooke, discusses the pre-pack administration sale of a registered charity and questions whether there will be an increase in the numbers of charities failing.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial