- In pursuit of standardised and comparable disclosure requirements
- Original news
- What is the background to the requirements?
- What are the key points raised in the requirements?
- How do these requirements differ from existing requirements?
- What will be the impact on the industry?
- What advice should lawyers be giving to their clients?
- How does all this fit in with other developments in this area of law? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Insurance analysis: Kari McCormick, head of insurance at Burges Salmon LLP, and Anna Davis, financial services regulation solicitor with the firm, point out that although the insurance product information document regulation represents a strictly prescribed set of requirements, surprisingly, there are still some areas of uncertainty at this stage.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial