- Global Britain—spotlight on international trade with Australia
- What is Australia’s approach towards international free trade agreements?
- How does Australia’s market compare to the UK?
- What are the main opportunities for the UK in Australia and vice versa?
- What are the main challenges for the UK in dealing with Australia? Are there any obvious/likely redlines?
- Are there existing trade arrangements in Australia which provide an example of the kind of arrangement that might be put in place?
Public Law analysis: Could Australia seek relaxed UK immigration under a prospective trade deal? Panos Koutrakos, professor of EU law at City University of London and barrister at Monckton Chambers, explores the main issues on the negotiation of a UK-Australia trade agreement post-Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial