- Bankruptcy orders—to rescind or to annul? (Yang v Official Receiver and others)
- Original news
- What is the background to the case and the issues arising within it that are pertinent to insolvency professionals?
- What were the main legal arguments raised?
- What did the court decide, and why?
- What are the practical implications of this case for insolvency lawyers advising their clients?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- To what extent is the judgment unhelpful, and what practical lessons are there to be learned?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Karen Troy, barrister at Exchange Chambers in Manchester, and who acted in the case, explains the implications of the Court of Appeal’s decision in Yang v Official Receiver and others.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial