- Administrators’ disposal of claim by auction (Re Meem SL Ltd (in administration); Goel and another v Grant and another)
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background to the case?
- What issues arose for the court’s consideration?
- What did the court decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Christopher Brockman, barrister at Guildhall Chambers, discusses Re Meem SL Ltd (in administration), which reaffirmed the reluctance of a court—in the absence of blatant unfair harm to an applicant—to interfere with the commercial decision of an office-holder to dispose of assets.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial