- What is the latest on EU trade mark reforms?
- What were the principal amendments to the EU Trade Mark Regulation which were introduced by Regulation (EU) 2015/2424 in March 2016?
- What impact have these amendments had on brand owners?
- What changes will come into force in October 2017 and what steps can IP lawyers take to ensure their clients are prepared for them?
- Will the UK’s decision to leave the EU have any impact on the package of EU trade mark reforms?
IP analysis: Guy Wilmot, partner at Russell-Cooke, reports on the impact of the changes introduced to the EU Trade Mark Regulation and outlines steps that practitioners should take to get ready for the next stage
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial