- Pensions weekly highlights—12 December 2019
- In this issue:
- Disputes and litigation
- Supreme Court to hand down judgment in O’Brien/Miller and others v Ministry of Justice
- Lloyds rectification granted by High Court via summary judgment
- Court of Appeal hears BT judicial review appeal
- Efficient disposal of rectification claims in pension cases (Colart International Holdings v Colart Pension Trustees and another)
- UK Stewardship Code 2020—what are the implications for pension practitioners?
- Calculating pensions loss
- Second revision to principles for compensating pension loss in employment tribunals
- Public sector pensions
- Payments under temporary pensions tax arrangement will be honoured even if NHS body no longer exists
- The Pensions Regulator
- Accountant prosecuted for misleading the Pensions Regulator
- Members and benefits
- FCA consults on proposed changes to its Handbook to align it with the Financial Guidance and Claims Act 2018
- LexTalk®Pensions: a Lexis®PSL community
- Collaborate and network with a community of expert lawyers
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
Welcome to the Pensions weekly highlights from the Pensions team. This week’s edition of Pensions highlights includes a review of key news stories, as well as dates for your diary, trackers and other useful information.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial