- Chairman incorrectly deals with creditor's claim in IVA vote
- Original news
- What was the background to this case?
- What were the issues before the judge?
- What did the judge decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying this area of law?
- What practical lessons can those advising take away from this case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Reuben Comiskey, barrister at Radcliffe Chambers, discusses AB Agri Ltd v Curtis in relation to challenging an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) on the ground of material irregularity and examines how the decision may affect creditors and debtors.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial