812. Who may present petition for insolvency administration order.

A petition for an insolvency administration order1 to be made may be presented to the court2:


    (1)     by one of the individual's creditors or jointly by more than one of them3;


    (2)     by a temporary administrator4;


    (3)     by an insolvency practitioner5;


    (4)     by the supervisor of, or any person (other than the individual) who is for the time being bound by, a voluntary arrangement proposed by the deceased debtor and approved under