78. Position where no notice can be served.

If a justice of the peace is satisfied on information on oath that the qualifying condition is fulfilled1, he may issue a warrant in writing authorising a person acting under the authority of the Secretary of State to take remedial action2.

If a person is authorised by a warrant to take such remedial action he may:


    (1)     enter the land on which the equipment or building is situated, if necessary by force3;


    (2)     do whatever is required to secure that the equipment or building is destroyed or altered in a manner specified in the proposals drawn up by the Secretary