- TPR provides more help for trustees and savers in the fight against pension scams
- Original news
- What is the background to TPR’s announcement?
- What are the Scorpion Campaign’s five top tips?
- What are TPR’s new resources?
- What does the scheme transfer checklist for trustees say?
- What lessons can be learned?
Pensions Analysis: The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has announced that it has added several features to its Scorpion Campaign to help to prevent savers from falling victim to pension scams. The new features also include a scheme transfer checklist for trustees. Maralyn Thomas, director at Castle Pension Trustees, looks at TPR’s announcement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial