For the purposes of the CMR Convention1, the consignment note must contain the following particulars2:
(1) the date when and the place where it is made out3;
(2) the names and addresses of the sender, the carrier and the consignee4;
(3) the place and date of taking over the goods, and the place designated for delivery5;
(4) the ordinary description of the nature of the goods and the method of packing and, in the case of dangerous goods6, their generally recognised description7;
(5) the number of packages and their special marks and numbers8;
(6) the gross weight of the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234