342. Recourse to the court.

342.     Recourse to the court.

A trustee who considers the rate of amount of remuneration fixed to be insufficient or the basis fixed to be inappropriate, may apply to the court for an order increasing the rate or amount or changing the basis1. A trustee may make such an application where the trustee's remuneration has been fixed (1) by the committee and the trustee has requested that the amount be increased or the basis changed by decision of the creditors (by a decision procedure)2, but the creditors have not changed it; (2) by decision of the creditors