371. Creditors' request for further information.

A written request to the trustee for further information about remuneration or expenses set out in a progress report1 or a final report2 may be made by a secured creditor3, an unsecured creditor with the concurrence of at least 5 per cent in value of the unsecured creditors (including the creditor in question) or any unsecured creditor with the permission of the court4. A request, or an application to the court for permission, by such a person or persons must be made or filed with the court (as applicable) within 21 days of receipt of the report by the