The petition must state:
(1) the name and postal address of the petitioner;
(2) where the petitioner is represented by a solicitor, the name, postal address and telephone number of the solicitor;
(3) that the petitioner requests that the court make a bankruptcy order against the debtor;
(4) whether: (a) the debtor's centre of main interests is within a member State; (b) the debtor's centre of main interests is not within a member State; or (c) the debtor carries on business as an Article 1.2 undertaking1;
(5) whether the debtor is resident2 in England and Wales, or is not
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234