Commitment to Suppliers:
- LexisNexis commits to pay suppliers on time and within agreed terms.
- LexisNexis will advise suppliers promptly if there is any reason why payment cannot be paid within the agreed terms.
- All purchases require a Purchase Order. Suppliers should not undertake any work for LexisNexis until a Purchase Order has been issued.
- All invoices must show a valid Purchase Order number on the face of the invoice. Invoices without a Purchase Order number will be returned.
- Invoices must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and NOT to your customer/contact at LexisNexis. We encourage suppliers to submit invoices via email but if you wish to post via conventional mail please use this address: Accounts Payable, 13th Floor, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, SM2 5AS (please do not do both).
- Any changes to the goods or services being provided must be clearly communicated and in good time. The Purchase Order will be adjusted and any change in expenditure will go through a further approval process.
Payment Terms and Queries:
Feedback, escalations and complaints: