Transfer Pricing in the Middle East
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why you should buy Transfer Pricing in the Middle East
In partnership with Deloitte & Touche (M.E.), LexisNexis presents Transfer Pricing in the Middle East; the definitive reference for transfer pricing in the Gulf and Levant jurisdictions. The book was written by a number of prominent transfer pricing experts at Deloitte Middle East, including Rabia Gandapur (Director, Transfer Pricing) and Danial Khalid (Director, Transfer Pricing). Deloitte’s tax country leaders, from each jurisdiction listed in the book, are also part of the writing team.
Transfer Pricing in the Middle East is a publication that introduces the fundamental concepts of transfer pricing and offers a single collection of cross-jurisdictional information for key countries in the Middle East. This book is the first of its kind in the Middle East region. It includes legislation and guidance from local tax administrations and practical commentary from the authors on key jurisdictional transfer pricing challenges facing multinational enterprises and tax administrations.
The emerging and evolving transfer pricing regulations set out in this book provide the reader with an easy reference to transfer pricing provisions across the Middle East and allows for a comparative analysis and practical considerations in one useful format for each jurisdiction:
- introductory comments in relation to the size and scale of the jurisdiction and the degree to which international standards have been adopted by that jurisdiction;
- the application of the regulations in the jurisdiction including any important exemptions or carve outs;
- the definition of association/control when observing what the “group” is with respect to arm’s length pricing of intra-group transactions;
- the definition of provision/transaction including practical experiences of how the local tax administration view certain types of provision/transaction;
- the degree of consistency with the OECD guidelines;
- important departures from the OECD guidelines;
- the transfer pricing audit process including practical experience;
- the availability of rulings and/or advance pricing agreements including practical experience;
- key dates, deadlines, and forms relating to transfer pricing compliance in the jurisdiction; and
- key challenges that are unique to the jurisdiction based on international experience and experience with the local jurisdiction.
VAT in the EU Third editionRelease Date: June 24, 2021£199.99
Amendments to FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland and FRS 105Release Date: June 16, 2021£16.00
Amendments to FRS 102 "The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland" - Interest rate benchmark reformRelease Date: December 16, 2020£14.00