Rights of Light: The Modern Law Fourth edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Rights of Light: The Modern Law Fourth edition
This new edition of the popular work, written by a team of specialists, takes into account developments in law and practice, gives targeted coverage of the rights of light, combines an explanation of legal framework with practical commentary about procedure and remedies, and contains contributions from surveyors on measuring and valuing loss of light.
- Rights of light are a distinctive and complex branch of the law of easements: this title provides specific, targeted, and specialist guidance to practitioners
- Written by a team of renowned experts, including Andrew Francis (Restrictive Covenants 5th edition, 2019 LexisNexis) and Tom Weekes QC (Property Notices 3rd edition, 2021 LexisNexis)
- Available digitally on LexisLibrary for the first time
- Substantially rewritten and restructured since the 3rd edition, it covers everything needed by practitioners from the acquisition and extinguishment of rights of light to unlawful interference with rights of light and insurance considerations.
- Important reading for solicitors and barristers specializing in property and planning law and also suitable for surveyors, architects and planners
Property Notices: Validity and Service Third editionRelease Date: February 24, 2021£159.99
Restrictive Covenants and Freehold Land: A Practitioner's Guide Fifth edition & CDRelease Date: December 19, 2019£152.00
Inheritance Act Claims: Law, Practice and Procedure SetRelease Date: January 01, 2003£548.00